Wednesday, January 3, 2007

CeeTee speaks...

Man, 107 has been SOME experience for me. Having 6 UNIQUELY crazy people (7 at the end of the term) around me, I've gotten to see a MUCH bigger perspective of life with my brothers' experiences. There were sad times and MANY MANY happy times, times when we just bitched and times we would cherish and treasure all our little lives.

we had :
1 BIG BOSS (lol... cant say nothing more, we'll be in da same company -- i.e. my head is not safe :D)
1 Bade Bhaiyya (Saurabh)
1 crazy 24 year old who acted as he was 2+4 years old :D (u know the guy who used to smell his underwear and go "ITS FRESH !!!")
1 very shy but an AMAZING brother (Pandy)
1 MAD SCIENTIST (LOL... lets shave his little tuft of hair on his face, JUST ONCE atleast !)

Man, I STILL got a LOT to say to each one of you, but havent had the heart to do so. Been to 107 lately and fuk, it feels SO wierd.

Wish I could get back those times and would want to complete EVERYTHING that I wanted to say to each one of you guys

Love and MAXIMUM SWASTIK

-- CeeTee

No comments: